You may register for the conference, book accommodation, and register for the pre-conference workshops below.
There are four ‘Early Bird’ categories available:
- Salaried* ISCA Faculty Member - £395
- Salaried not ISCA member - £445
- Student ISCA Member - £295
- Student not ISCA member - £345
* ‘Salaried’ includes faculty, post-doc and other researchers, and retired faculty, i.e. all who are not postgraduate or undergraduate students. Details on ISCA membership can be found here.
These prices will remain available until 31st January 2018; after that date the price for each category will increase by £50. Early registration is advised.
If you are registering as a faculty or postgraduate/student member of ISCA, please ensure that your registration is up-to-date, and that you will remain a member through the period of the conference.
The accommodation offered by Imago (Loughborough University’s conference company) on campus is very affordable (ranging upwards from £35), and you are encouraged to take advantage of these deals. Loughborough is not a large town - it has rather little hotel accommodation, none of which is as inexpensive as campus accommodation which has the additional advantage of being more convenient.
You will be able to select your choice of accommodation during the registration process. Prices below are for Bed & Breakfast only.
- Student Study Ensuite bedroom – single occupancy only - £35 per night
- Burleigh Court Hotel – single occupancy - £80 per night
- Burleigh Court Hotel – shared occupancy - £104 per night
There will be a full programme of workshops in the two-and-a-half days before the conference properly begins; so workshops are being offered on Monday 9th, Tuesday 10th and the morning of Wednesday 11th July. A list and abstracts of all these workshops can be found here.
These workshops were a very welcome and popular innovation at ICCA-14 at UCLA. There will be a maximum enrolment of 20 on each workshop, so early registration is advisable. You can register and pay for these workshops at the same time as you register for the conference. However, if after having registered for the conference, you subsequently decide that you’d like to register for a workshop, you can go back into the system, at a later date, and do so (subject to availability).
Full Day and half day workshops will be available to book during the registration process at £80 and £40 respectively.